[Gpdd] Misc: Thank you Secret Piggies

Michael Tanaka mtanaka at hawaii.edu
Fri Feb 8 14:37:03 EST 2008

Whee felt unlovable.

The boys had received a nice box of goodies from Sir Frodo the Vacant and Zoe (who later said the boys could share their gifties with us, thanks Sir Frodo the Vacant and Zoe!!).  Whee later learned, through the kindness and help from the people on the GPDD that our 'secret piggie' didn't have time to send us anything, we were heartbroken and felt so unlovable.  Also, the wonderful package whee sent to 'our' secret piggies was received by them but whee never got even a simple 'thank you.'  Mommy kept reassuring us how special we are.  But it took its toll.

Mommy got very sick.  She was bedridden for two wheeks.  She felt a little better so she went to the market for a little bit.  A few hours later, she was very very sick.  She said she doesn't want us to get her germies, so she's been bedridden another two wheeks so far.  She's very very weak so she can't do much but lie in bed.  In other words, days go by and whee don't even see her.  Which also means whee haven't had any mommy cuddles or huggies or kisses for a whole month now!  It's not her fault, but we sure felt unlovable.

Then Daddy came home, all excited and even though mommy was sleeping he said to her, the package came!  She was tired and sleepy but it finally hit her and she smiled a big smile, it did??  After Daddy cleaned our pens, he went and helped her open the box from our friends the SURREY SQUEAKERS!!!!!  There were so much goodies in there for us that mommy was crying with such happiness.  Whee really loved the beautiful handmade card.  She said she's still germie so she can't come near us yet, but hopefully, she said she'll get better soon, then she can watch us enjoy our gifties!

THANK YOU SO MUCH SURREY SQUEAKERS!!!!!  Now, whee know that whee are lovable and that whee are important.  Mommy has been looking better, still weak, but a little better.  Thanks for helping our mommy and thanks for showing us that whee are indeed lovable and adorable!!!!.

The very loved piggies,

Mini, Peppermint, Blossom, Baby Truffles, Sparkles