[Gpdd] Medical: Hopping

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 8 17:55:37 EST 2008

Hi Linda

My piggy Dougall experienced hind leg paralysis once.  His eyes were bright, he was keen to eat, but he just couldn't move his back legs.    I took him to the vet along with one of Peter Gurney's information pages and the vet gave him a shot of calcium.   Lo & behold, the next morning Dougall was right as rain....... no after-effects and the paralysis never happened again.

Good luck with little Josey, I hope your vet can find the answer for your both.

Julie - slave to Donald and Dino
with Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart