[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE. Topper

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Feb 8 18:45:26 EST 2008

Candy,

I took me several, tearful attempts at reading your wonderful, moving tribute to Topper before I could get to the end. How ever long these lovely creatures are with us they always break our hearts in the end.

You have so many memories of Topper's very long life to treasure but you are all going to miss him so much. I dread the time when I have only one Piggyfriend left and can only imagine the silence of a piggyless home.

I hope that you, your husband and Cat X might be able to give a home to a new piggy sometime in the future.

R.I.P. precious Topper, reunited with Mollie at the Bridge.

Our condolences to you all,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.