[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Topper

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 09:55:58 EST 2008

Hi Candy, Glynis cant post at the weekend as she registered with GPDD with her works email address, I sent her a message telling her about Topper and she has asked me to post for her asap.

Glynis remembers all the help you gave her when Sully was ill and she is heart broken on your behalf, she knows exactly how you feel and is sending you her love and thoughts at this tough time.

Run free little Topper you sweet guy, Sully will be waiting to meet you at the bridge.

M as requested by Glynis