[Gpdd] silly; message from Fugly

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Feb 9 13:43:34 EST 2008

My boys have finally arrived home, and they promptly went to sleep!  All I've heard from them is lots of snoring.  I can't wait to hear all of their adventures (at least the ones they'll admit to).  I will definitely be asking them about the drinking game they instigated <sigh>.

Wow, so Tumbleweed is going to be on TV -- how exciting!  Maybe when the DVD is released, it will include commentary from all of the piggies who attended Duke's party.  Now that would be some DVD!

Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine at the Bridge