[Gpdd] Virtual: Aus/Oz

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 9 18:37:58 EST 2008

Hi everyone and everypig,

  Peaches and Pumpkin have arrived home!  I am so glad to see them, I missed my cuddles.

  Peaches is very smitten with Manny.  She hasn't stopped talking about him since she got home. He is so wonderful, he is so cute, he is so kind and on and on.  She said they have plans to meet for Valentine's Day.  She is wearing the lace gloves he gave her all the time.  I have to sneak in and take them off while she is sleeping so I can wash them.

  Pumpkin had a great time and misses his boar friends already.  The stage turned out great for the cavaret.  The sows were so sexy in their fishnet stockings.  He couldn't pick a favorite, he liked them all.  Well, he did say he stayed away from Ladybug and her umbrella.

  I didn't see any tattoos on them.  Pumpkin still has bloodshot eyes from too much partying.  He has been sleeping more than usual.  After all he is 6 and a member of SCAMPS.

  Every time the mailman comes Peaches gets very agitated.  "Any thing for me," she asks.  I don't know if she is looking for something from Manny or trying to get her Egg Money Card statement before I do!  There seems to be a lot of new clothes stuffed in her closet.

  A huge thank you to Glynis and Duke for hosting the wonderful birthday party in Aus/Oz.

  Dee and a very tired Peaches and Pumpkin.