[Gpdd] Misc: Roll Call

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 00:29:42 EST 2008

Grace,
  Yes it is I Birdie that has the Roll Call.
  Unfortunely I can't anwser that question
  right at the moment. That is because
  forrtunely for me I am the reciepient of
  a brand new computer tower from a
  friend who built a system for me and
  sent it to me after I moved to my new
  place. I have know this guy for 30 years
  now and is a dear freind. He sent a tower
  with the new system to me because my
  old one was over 7 years old. He thought
  I desired a new one for being such a good
  friend to him. I was ever so please and
  ever so floored. I will get the Roll Call List
  from the other computer soon with the help
  of another friend who is a real computer wiz
  also, who lives a few miles from me.
  I am so fortunate to have two friends who
  are so computer savy and who care.
  And even lucker for me a boyfriend who
  isn't jelous. He knows about these two guys
  and is secure that I love him, and is glad that
  I have good friends weither they be female
  or male. But enough rambling from me. I will
  try to go thru and send everyone email to updae
  ifno when I get my list again.
  The keeper of the Roll Call,
  Birdie

Birdie