[Gpdd] Silly: return from oz

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 06:07:17 EST 2008

Hi all,
  Well, last night I was awaken by a
  chatter between the girls. They finally
  made it home. Spunky Had chastise
  them and they were into blameing
  each other for what happened. I heard
  something about egg money cards
  and who spent what on what. I think
  that they must have ordered a lot
  of carrot and peach wine while they
  were there as well as a case of
  limes and umbrella's from the fun
  foo foo drinks. I then they have came
  home wih more clothes because they
  had five extra suitcases. I know one of
  them had wine in it but the rest didnot.
  I didn't find any tattoos right off but they
  where in midst quite a discussion so I
  could pick them up.. I'm not sure if PigAir
  brought them home or if Spunk to,d the
  the wrong address. Sometimes I swear
  that he thinks he can go "outside" only
  at his old place since they haven't gotten
  to go out at the new plae yet. I report more
  later as not long after the brought in their
  luggage the fell fast asleep. When they
  wake up I'll get more details.
   I do want to thank Glynis amd Duke
  for inviting my herd as I know that
  sometimes my girls can get out of hand.
  and be a hand full.  I hope hat they
  didn't break anything at the party.

  a rrelieved slave they are finally home,

Birdie