[Gpdd] [SILLY] The Party is over.......

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Feb 10 19:46:29 EST 2008

....... ah what a wonderful time we've all had.  Piggies are so tired
and as you can imagine most are really ready to go home to their lovely
slaves.
Thankyou all slaves for allowing your precious babies to come out to
Australia and have fun celebrating Duke's birthday.

The pinata was hysterical, it was so funny watching the littlies
reaching up and using Lady Bug's cane which they knew they had to be
careful with too.  The amount of treats and lollies was amazing !!!!!!!
but mmmmm oh dear a few things floated out which caused lots of laughs
and some embarassed faces on the boys, yes it was lacy nickers... i'm
sorry to say but those girls did sneak them in.

We had our last food delivery by truck the other day as i knew most
piggies were catching PigAir flights all around the world, the lovely
Safeway people delivered extra treats as well....... they shipped out
from the UK and the US some special treats for the overseas visitors...
wasn't that lovely of them :o)   We had lots of squeals of delight from
everyone, and Duke got to try LB's fav veggies and also learn more about
all the different veggies and fruits.

It was sad saying good bye to everyone, like when LB left we all went
out to the airport and waved goodbye to each flight, many tears lots of
hugs and kisses all around.  They've made such firm friendships with
everyone, you know there was no squabbling except perhaps with siblings
on the odd occassion.  We all made signs so as each flight went we could
send them off with lots of attention, all the staff at the airport ended
up forming a guard of honour at each terminal to wave to the dear little
piggies that have travelled so far :o)

I'm pleased we still have Fugly and a few that have remained with us, oh
it's so much quieter now.  I believe they're all hoping to have another
event later in the year perhaps to celebrate another birthday???? i'm
not sure but i did hear some whispers that they'd like to all meet up
again.  There is new relationships that have formed which is very cute i
think there's going to be some very busy slaves helping to write
Valentine Cards out this week.

Duke was very tired by the end of last week and had his toofies trimmed
thanks Fugly for holding his paw.  I hated leaving them behind but had
to go to work, so i'm glad the boys were together, the rest of the boys
and girls had gone out surfing and i believe something about visiting
Summer Bay???? Oh gosh i hope they didn't annoy the lovely people from
Home and Away.

Thanks also to the lovely SCAMP piggies who've been the most wonderful
ambassadors, they've guided and helped all our new little ones and any
who were a bit scared or lonely and missing their slaves they'd all hop
in and help comfort them.  And the LAPS piggies showed all the piggies
who'd not been too well or perhaps just a bit off their food the tricks
on how to each heaps of food and then lay back and rest ....... ahhhhhh
they were funny to watch.

I'll finish this off by saying how much fun i've had and i can see by
all the posts we all have enjoyed our virtual fun in OZ.  If you find
some stray piggies it might be that some have tried to sneak home with
their best new friends, please pop them back on the next PigAir flight
to return to their slaves.

Love to all, thanks so much for sharing Duke's birthday with us all, as
you know i never thought this day would arrive,

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx