[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Topper

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Feb 10 19:54:51 EST 2008

Candy i'm totally devastated for you, kindly M sent thru a note for me
as she saw the post and knew i'd not be able to reply.

Where do i start.... Topper was a friend to Sully and to Duke, he was a
wonderful piggie who we all loved to hear about all his adventures with
the lovely Mollie and his friend Cat X.  I remember when he travelled
with you all to your mum's in the car on the long journeys and how much
love and delight he bought to your mum.  Yes i'm sure she's sitting at
the bridge with both Mollie and Topper on her lap and gently stroking
them and reassuring them that the bridge is a wonderful place where
there's no more pain just lots of love and fun.
We've always counted you and your family as special friends and to find
out that you so kindly didn't want to interrupt the birthday party, well
it just shows what a beautiful person you are Candy.  When i found out
about Topper i went down and gave Duke a big cuddle and told him about
little Topper, we quietly remembered his special ways.  We will miss him
very much also.

RIP Topper reunited with the love of your life the beautiful Mollie,
have fun at the bridge, say hi to Sully and your other special friends
from the gpdd.  Run free little guy have fun in the grassy meadow and i
hope you find that wonderful patch of dandelions to munch on.   Lots of
loves and piggie kisses from us to you both and give Cat X a little
scratch behind the ears as well.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxxxxxxx