[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Welcome to Sydney's new piggies

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Feb 10 20:04:29 EST 2008

Sydney firstly i'd like to say i'm sorry to  hear about Lincoln, RIP
Lincoln run free at the bridge little one, there's lots of lovely
piggies there to play with and to share the lovely grass and dandelions.
I'm glad your other piggies helped you thru this sad sad time.

Congratulations on the arrival of your little girl Rori and then her
three little mini's.  What a wonderful surprise for you all. We hope you
have many many years of enjoyment watching them grow and explore their
cage and have fun with their lovely aunts and sisters.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)