[Gpdd] SILLY: Duke's party

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Feb 11 13:09:18 EST 2008

We want to send a big thank you to Duke and Glynis for inviting us to
Duke's birthday party!  We had a wonderful time.  It was so great to
meet everyone, and Glynis was a fantastic hostess.  Oops, our mom wants
to use the computer.

Hi Glynis!  My Friday can be a bit, um, wild even under the best of
circumstances, and I hope he wasn't too much to handle when he suggested
the drinking game.  Thanks for your patience! -- Cindy

Back to us piggies again.  We had such fun surfing (and "hanging six")
that we have ordered some surfboards.  Our mom probably won't mind, do
you think?

Thanks again,
Tumbleweed and Friday