[Gpdd] [virtual] the party is over...well, nearly!

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Mon Feb 11 13:05:52 EST 2008

Dear Aunty Glynis

This is the Piggy Porcelains here.  Thank you for the lovely time we had
at Duke's party, it was great to meet so many piggies from so many other
countries.  Thank you for inviting us.  You are a wonderful hostess, we
had all the food we could eat and more, but don't worry, we packed some to
eat on the flight home so we wouldn't be hungry.  All the lady Porcelains
gave Duke a big kiss (with LB's permission first, of course!) and the
gentleman Porcelains delighted in hearing Duke's stories about life in
Australia over a glass or two of chicory cordial for the youngsters and
carrot beer for the more mature.

We were so thrilled with our souvenir!  It's called a piggeripoo, or
something like that, and it's very long and Duke showed us how to play it.
We have managed to smuggle it indoors without Mummy seeing, so we'll wait
until she comes home tonight and give her a welcoming fanfare.  She will
be so pleased, we just know it!  It will make her run straight to the
fridge to get us some rewards :-)  Yesterday she gave us a treat of some
fresh dandelions - in February!  There must be loads more in that fridge.

Lots of love from the Piggy Porcelains
XXXXX

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo