[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Tea

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 09:59:23 EST 2008

I am  not even sure why - there was no sign of him being ill, he was eating and drinking the same as ever - but we just found Tea lying on his side as if asleep, but not. I am hoping that is how it happened, just fell asleep. I really am not sure why Tea is gone, he was an ill piggie at the start of his life, but seemed to get better. I keep thinking were there signs? did I just miss something as I was so occupied with my son, could it have been prevented - but we'll never know now.

He did have impaction problems a year or so back, but everything seemed to sort its-self out. I used to read GPDD digests and feel lucky that my boys did not have to go though all the Vet trips and illness, and I knew that he was not going to be here forever, but not that it would be this short a time.

 Biscuit seems very sad, when we went to pick Tea up, he was nudging him as if to say "come on, wake up", but he didn't. He is sitting with my husband at the moment - i am just so worried - I have not lost a piggie before, as Tea and Biscuit are my first, but will Biscuit be ok on his own?

RIP little Tea-Bag, 3 Years 4 months exactly.

Claire