[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Lincoln

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Feb 12 08:34:23 EST 2008

I was sad to read of the passing of Lincoln, who was lucky enough to find a wonderful, loving home with you for the rest of his life.

A big welcome to Aurora and her little babes. I have thoroughly enjoyed the times when a rescued sow has presented me with pups. It is amazing to watch them arrive and grow, surrounded by their mother and "aunties". Any of my sows with a new mother in their pen have always helped out with new arrivals, whether they have ever had pups of their own or not. Even if they cannot suckle the newborns, they are happy to muck in and share with the cleaning and care and the babes seem to see them all as their extended family and follow the aunties around, giving their mother a chance of a well-earned rest.

They must be such a comfort to you after the loss of Lincoln,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.