[Gpdd] SILLY: The girls are home

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 12 20:02:38 EST 2008

Hello fellow pig lovers,

Well, my wayward girls arrived home late last night on Pigair.  I was so
happy to see them and tried to pick them up right there in front of the cab
driver to give them hugs and cuddles.  Samantha informed me she was much too
mature for that now that she is in love and a woman.  Tabitha tolerated it
briefly but was ready to get in the house to se what I had waiting on them
in the fridge.

When we got in the house, I noticed that Tabitha was up on her back feet,
her front feet in the air and she was hopping around like a maniac!  When I
looked to Samantha for an explanation, she sighed, rolled her eyes and
explained that Tabitha has decided now that she wants to grow up to be a
kangaroo and she is practicing.   Apparently, she plans on moving to
Australia to live in the wild with the other roos.  Hmmm.

I asked  Tabitha how things went with her little crush on Rocky. She really
didn't want to tell me much but finally admitted that she thought maybe
Rocky was interested in other girls right now and wasn't the settling down
type.  "I think he's a player, Mommy" was all she would say.  "But, I still
like him and maybe later, when I'm older and he is ready for a ""real""
pig."  Ah, young love and romance, isn't it sweet?

Samantha tells me that before she left, she purchased, using my bank card of
course, a day at the spa for her love, Fugly.  Apparently he will get the
works. . . a massage, a makeover, mud bath, and all the goodies.  I'm not
sure how he will like that bath but she wanted to do something special for
him for Valentine's Day.  They have told me lots and lots of stories but all
of them seemed rather tame, compared to what I've heard on the list.  When I
asked them specific questions about certain events, they get that angelic
look on their face and just look at each other and shrug their shoulders.
Humph!  I guess the rest of you were right.  What happens in Aus, stays in
Aus.

Well, off to the fridge now.  Got lots of goodies and veggies to prepare for
my lovely babies.  They seem very tired and a bit bedraggled but did want me
to tell Duke and Glynnis that they had an ever so lovely time.  They are
thinking of writing a song for Glynnis and calling it Poop Scoopin' Boogie
(With apologies to Billy Ray Cyrus, who performed Boot Scootin' Boogie)
Once it is complete, I'll see if I can get them to perform it for you all.
I'm sure they'll be choreographing their own dance steps for it.

Y'all take care and hope you are all well and as happy as pigs in hay.

Winks and wheeks,

Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha