[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Squash and Paw Paw

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 12 23:23:18 EST 2008

Dear Stephanie and the Surrey Squeakers,
We wanted to offer our sympathy and well wishes at the los of your Squash
and Paw Paw .  What precious names they had and what sweet piggies they
sound like.  I know you will miss them terribly and I hope that you will
soon find peace and calmness in your heart and soul, knowing that they are
so very much better and healthier now that they are without pain or age on
the other side.

Healing Wishes to you and all the other piggy slaves that have lost their
babies recently.

Hugs & Whisker kisses,
Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha