[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Squash and PawPaw

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 14:34:24 EST 2008

Oh, I'm terribly sorry to hear that you lost two of your beautiful little piggies.  Please know that I'm thinking of you during this sad time.  I have missed some posts so I don't know what happened, but I hope it was quick and peaceful.  Squash and PawPaw are in good company with so many special little pigs joining heaven lately.
Rest in Peace Squash.  Rest in Peace PawPaw.
:(
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci

Check out: www.dogsindanger.com and you just might find your next baby.