[Gpdd] Virtual ~ Corkster on the way to Wales!

jude colangelo guineapigjude at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:44:19 EST 2008

Hi Grace, Corkster of da Haypile Honeys, here!  I'm catchin' the next PigAir flight over ta Wales for Valemtine's day.  Sent a text message ta Spunky ta meet me there!  Hope you'll be waitin' at the airport ta pick us up.  Oh, and couldja bring a big buncha romaine for me ta give ta Spunky for a Valemtine's prezent?  I don't think it'd make it all da way over da pond if I carry it ..airplane lettuce really stinks!
I'll be on da first Pig Air flight in da morning.  Hope Spunky makes it!
                                                            Corkster