[Gpdd] Health : Froders

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 22:58:54 EST 2008

Hello all.

I have been a lurker the last two months, is it
valentines day already?? WOW!

I would like to thank those who sent us the sweet
cards and gift for christmas, and the words after Liam
had passed for Froders. I am not sure if we have
thanked our Santa yet.  I have shared the cubes with
all the piggies, we designated them Piggie Only,  hard
to do in a house with two bossy cats who LOVE things
to hide in!  Ha Ha (including dresser drawers.. 12
hours one was lost in my drawers or stuck should I
say.  He was curled up fast asleep in my "drawer"
drawer. I must have closed him in while dressing in
the morning.  Silly cat!)

Also we want to introduce our newest piggy.  Naaga.
This means Serpent Being in sanskrit.  Naaga is from
an Oops litter, undereducated piggy owners who were
more thin willing to explore new, larger cage options,
c and c, and different bedding and such.  What a great
family.  Naaga weighed as much as a can of soda when
we got him home, just a wee little babe.   Now he has
grown to a pound and a half! He is all black, with
just a few brown spots, including one foot, and one
brown, well.. umm urrr  ... bonger?!?! He and Froders
took like two peas in a pod, so a second level was
built that weekend, and now they live in a 2  by 4
cage.  So cute, they snuggle, and if he doesn't see
Froders move upstairs he FREAKS out.  He WHeeks like
crazy until Froders responds.
Well got to get to sleep, if you cannot tell by my
type mystakes.

Carly and the 5 fuz balls
Froders Emma Aeva Dharma and Naaga!