[Gpdd] silly; valentine Fugly

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 06:46:33 EST 2008

Hello my special girl Samantha glad pigair got you home safely I am still in Oz with Duke until Sunday, Mummy has told me all the workmen have left now all thats left is some painting and 10 years worth of cleaning (I am sure she is exaggerating) anyway it is now safe for me to go home.

I found your present of a day out at the spa, not sure about this mud bath thing, Mummy says baths are to make you clean, well we will have to see what happens, Mummy will be pleased that someone else is sorting my nails for a change she hates doing it, shes says I have personality change and become Mr Sharp Teeth.

I hope you have found your present, Glynis helped me sneak it into your luggage, we spent ages cutting fruit and veg into heart shapes and then we put them all in?a cooler box for you to find when you got home.

Happy Valentines Day my love

Fugly