[Gpdd] Misc: Busy, Busy Slave to the Princess

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Feb 14 16:22:55 EST 2008

Hola Slaves!
I am so Sorry I haven't been writing in much
these days. And I never got around to giving
any Princess updates from Duke's B-Day
Party...Geeeeeez. Well, I did receive a few
text messages from her that wheeeek telling
me how much Fun she and her Honey pie,
Teddy were having. She brought 'Carrot Wars'
so it sounds like they all enjoyed that. And
she brought the B-Day boy a couple of cavy
cozies and a blankie as his gifts. She also
brought some veggies, but she couldn't resist
on the long plane ride, so she ate them all,
can you all believe that?!?!? Of course,  you
can. She's a guinea pig, right?

So, anyways, I had wanted to do a V-Day
website for the Princess, but I think I'm gonna
skip this holiday and do one for St. Patty's
Day. After last years V-Day website with
Brownie Bear and Butterscotch, it's kind of
hard for me to top that one. So, here is the one
from last year, just in case some of the newer
piggies and slaves want to see:

http://home.carolina.rr.com/bhodges/ValentinesDay2007.html

Next year, I'll have to get some more pigtures
from Teddy's Slave and do a Princesss Snowflake/
Teddy V-Day website...Wheeeeeek!

Well, I better run. I hope that all Sick and Grieving
Piggies & Slaves are doing Okay. I continue to
keep you in my thoughts and Prayers...

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
                          Leah...Slave to PS :-)