[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Tea

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 17:05:33 EST 2008

Biscuit and I just want to say a very big thank you to all of you who have emailed either directly or through the digest to give your sympathies regarding the loss of Tea. Your kind words and sentiment have really helped.

We have been keeping a very close eye on Biscuit, and giving him extra cuddles, which I think he appreciates. He is sitting here with me now, just snuggled - so hopefully he'll be ok. In time to come we may consider getting him a companion, but he is such a large and dominant piggie, I am afraid he would hurt them...so we'll see.

Nothing can ever replace our sweet little tea bag, and the way he would always let us know he was there - it's odd, I always thought of Tea as the quiet one, but judging by how quiet things have been since Tuesday, I was clearly wrong!

My heartfelt condolences and sympathies to anyone who has recently lost a piggie - I never realised before just how upsetting it could be.

Also, lastly, I am glad that Tea was able to be of help in the naming of Andrews new Tearex!! i was so pleased when I heard that story!!

Many thanks to everyone and everypig again,

Claire & Biscuit xx