[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Tea

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Feb 14 22:35:01 EST 2008

Claire i'm shocked..... little Tea our Secret Santa Piggie :o(
Oh love we're so very very sorry to hear that the precious Tea has gone
to the bridge :o(
RIP Tea have fun at the bridge little guy i'm sure there's lots of
piggies from the gpdd who are looking after you now and showing you
where all the nice grass is to munch on.
((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) and piggie kisses for you and little
Biscuit.
We loved having them both for Duke's birthday they had so much fun in
OZ.  Duke again will be very sad to have lost another of his little
mates.
Perhaps you could buy Biscuit a stuffed toy to cuddle up with, i did
this and i'm sure it's helped.  Just rub the toy in the hay and all over
Biscuit so it's got a piggie smell :o)  Duke's friend "brownie" (yes
named after the beautiful Brownie Bear) goes to the vet with him as
well.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxxxxxxx