[Gpdd] MISC Thankyou

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Feb 15 04:57:00 EST 2008

The Piggyfriends and I would like to say a big "Thankyou" to all the kind piggy folk who emailed, posted and sent ecards following the loss of our dear Nova.

Knowing that there are people out there who care makes such a difference. I have saved all the messages and will read them all again when it doesn't hurt quite so much.

For such a tiny piggy, Nova's passing has left a huge hole in our lives. I miss seeing her little head bobbing up and down when I prepare the morning veggies. She never wheeked but she made her presence known.

Daisy is adjusting to life with Hope and Satin and she has a pen of five piggies right next door to her when she needs a chat.

Thank you everyone and everypig,

Penny.