[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Metatone in Orlando Florida

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Fri Feb 15 13:02:00 EST 2008

Dear Janet,

Thank you for telling us that you found Metatone at a pharmacy in
Orlando Floria. I had called pharmacies and feed stores in the Tampa
Florida area and was told that they had never herd of it. My mistake was
to say that it was an over the counter tonic when in fact it is a behind
the counter tonic. I then ordered it from the UK. Would you please be so
kind to tell us which pharmacy you found it at?

Cheers, Ann and the 9 Piggys of Piggyville Tampa.