[Gpdd] Virtual ~ Wild and Wooly in Wales!

jude colangelo guineapigjude at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:08:31 EST 2008

Hi to all pigs and all peoples!  Corkster here, and boy, Wales is great!  Lotza great food.
Dem big white things let me eat wit 'em.  Days called "sheeps" from wut day tell me!  Day think itz funny cuz day say I look like a "liddle lamb".  I hope dats a good thing!  Anyways, day like grass n clover, so days alright by me!
Just finished a letter to Spunky.  Geesh, I hope he arrives soon.  I think I'm gunna like dis trip!
                                Corkster