[Gpdd] CARE: Eau de Pig Gas?

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 15 16:37:09 EST 2008

Hi guys,

This is actually a serious question.  One of the girl's, and I'm not sure
which one, seems to be having a little poot problem.  When they are sitting
on me, I will all of a sudden get a whiff of what smells exactly like a
skunk.  I have questioned Earl, who denies responsibility and my dog was in
the other room when this happened yesterday.  It happened again today when
Earl and Penny were both out of the room and I'm *reasonably* sure the odor
is not emanating from me~  So, it has to be one of them.  Is this normal?  I
had no clue that a pig could pass such stinky gas.  Should I be concerned?

Thanks,
Lynn