[Gpdd] Care: Eau de Pig gas

dganley at tampabay.rr.com dganley at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Feb 16 22:07:44 EST 2008

It does happen tho I have no idea what we feed them causes it (broccoli, maybe?).  My daughter has been holding Molly & all of a sudden, she'll say "oh, geez!"  Apparently Molly gotten silent but deadly.  I've never smelled it, but I have little sense of smell anyway, & it's not an auditory thing since neither of us has heard it happening.  Emma has never blessed us with it (bless her heart!) but Molly has a rumbly tummy anyway after she's eaten--maybe that has something to do with it.  So you can stop blaming the dog & your husband--it does happen with pigs!   Deb, Molly & Emma (& Potter, always with us)