[Gpdd] Silly; Wales

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sun Feb 17 03:23:29 EST 2008

Fugly has taken a detour on his way home from Oz today, he has justed texted me to say he is on the way to Wales to meet the sheep and Dr Who, I have agreed as long as he is on a flight home Tuesday as we want him here with us Wednesday morning to celebrate his first year living with us.

Fugly was about 8 weeks when we?got him so he is a December baby really but what with all the celebrations in December anyway we have decided we will celebrate the day he joined us.

Hi Grace please have plenty of romaine at the ready for Fugly to make his hats with, he will be with you sometime this evening,?I know its only a short visit but he didnt want to miss out.

M who has to wait 2 more days before seeing her baby.