[Gpdd] Misc: Rocky and Tabitha the beautiful and clever

Suze suze at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 17 14:17:07 EST 2008

Hello Tabitha, 'tis I, Rocky on the compy while my slave is cleaning my
cage. She has read me your sweet response to my card and I am so happy I
ran around my cage for about 10 circles and then jumped up on top of my
pigloo!!  I hope it is not too forward of me to call you Tabby?  Please
call me Rocky.  I am so happy you liked the rose.  Perhaps next time I
can send you some broccoli leaves as well.  Please tell your Daddy that
I am a three year old boar, and have never had a serious pig-friend.  I
would never hurt you (unless we were sharing some watermelon, and then
sometimes I get carried away) and always treat you well.  I too say your
name often, and send my wheeks and chirrups your way,

Rocky