[Gpdd] CARE: Eau de Pig Gas?

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 18 10:51:14 EST 2008

Oh Carole!  You gave me such a laugh this morning!  I certainly appreciate
your input on the gas but I must tell you, I own two female pigs and my
husband's name is Earl!  LOL, LOL, LOL

I must, however, admit that those same attributes seem to apply to him as
well...  I can't wait until he gets home so I can show him your post!

Thanks for the best laugh I've had in days...

Still laughing,
Lynn