[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Introducing Marilyn Monroe

Sandi Korman yikes888 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:34:06 EST 2008

It's been a while since I posted and my piggies are quiet upset with me.
Well, a few wheeks ago I heard about a lady in Syosset New York that had
over 87 Guinea Pigs seized from her house.  I've been in contact with them
and Friday February 15th, we went to the Oyster Bay Town Shelter and picked
one up.  She's a beautiful Peruvvian Goddess..Her name is Marilyn Monroe.
She's about a year old, white and brown.  She's tagged in her ear with a
metal clip and I've been told that she was a "show pig".  I'm currently
fostering her until the case is closed but once closed, she's mine : ).  She
was very timid at first but is starting to come out of her shell.  She's a
beauty.  I don't have much experience with Peruvvians.  All of mine have
been short haired or abysinnean.  I will be creating a website so you guys
can see my beauty.

-Sandi