[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Mi-Kee

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Wed Feb 20 12:31:13 EST 2008

Sadly, I lost Mi-Kee last night.  She was one of the 3 rescues I got this past fall.  She apparently suffered some type of neurological event.  I'm hoping it was a stroke or something like that and not something infectious.  The vet wants me to quarantine Jimmee for 30-45 days.  Right now I have Karma in the second bedroom.  I'll have to bring her back out of there and put Jimmee, her cage mate in there.

I'm not usually at a loss for words, but I seem to be today.  I thought, given Barnee's age and his surgery, he would be the one I would lose.  Barnee so far is doing great.  It's a shock to lose Mi-Kee so suddenly.

Run free at the Bridge, little Mi-Kee.  I'm sorry we had such a short time together.

Karma, another of the fall rescues, is pregnant and I half expected Karma to have her babies last night, circle of life and all that.

Kacee and the Munchees