[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, dad of Freckles and Speckles

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Feb 21 18:30:15 EST 2008

Antoinette and the Magic 61, we send our very belated condolences on the passing of Freckles and Speckles' dad.  How sad that his original family didn't want him; however, it is so wonderful that he was able to spend seven happy years with you and live to be at least eight.  Obviously being a part of your family agreed with him!  Please know that he had a wonderful life with you and was lucky to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine