[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Nova Piggyfriend

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Feb 21 18:37:47 EST 2008

Penny and the Piggyfriends, we send our very belated condolences on the passing of Nova Piggyfriend.  Although it is sad that her first owner could no longer care for her, she was so lucky to become a Piggyfriend and to have you to help her with her head tilt.  We are glad that she was able to live a normal life and even negotiate a tube.  How sweet, too, to hear of how she arrived with her blue Pigloo and always slept in it.  It is good that she was able to become friends with Daisy and that Daisy helped take care of her.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that you nursed her through two difficult illnesses and certainly prolonged her life.  It also sounds as if she left peacefully, simply falling asleep and waking up at the Bridge.  How sweet that she is buried next to Guinness; we are sure that he and many others met her.  Nova was lucky to be a much beloved piggie.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine