[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Mi-Kee

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Feb 21 21:43:03 EST 2008

Kacee i'm so sorry for you all, i was shocked when i read this post :o(
I thought it was going to be little Barnee, what a trooper he is.
RIP Mi-Kee sweet little one you had the very best time with all your
Munchee friends and i know how much you loved your new forever home.
Run free at the bridge little one, i'm sure you've caught up with all
your family and friends from the gpdd.  You will be so sadly missed by
everyone, we'll miss the stories about you as well.
((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) and piggie kisses for you all.
Way too many of our precious little ones are going to the bridge at the
moment, i've shed so many tears just lately.
Kacee i hope the love from the remaining Muchees helps you thru this sad
sad time.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxxxxxxxx