[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing my first book on guinea pigs

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 06:40:44 EST 2008

Hi everybody,
I haven't posted in a while as both of my guinea pigs went  over the rainbow
bridge last year. Some of you might still remember me. I have  been working on
writing a children's (and adult) book based  on the life of my piggies from
the animals' point of view. The  illustrations are a little bit unique. I hand
crafted them.
I am very happy to announce that my book is ready to order. If  you are
interested in a copy, please email me to _Bellarobi at aol.com_
(mailto:Bellarobi at aol.com)
Best wishes to all of you and your piggy kids,
Marion Robison

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)