[Gpdd] MISC New LAPS piggy

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Feb 23 15:24:03 EST 2008

Hello Hamlet,

I am pleased to announce that Frodo has reached the LAPS weight. Our slave does not weigh us very often unless she is monitoring a poorly piggy but Frodo was weighed this evening after having his nails trimmed and he is now 3lb.1oz.

When he lost his dear companion Maple, he was moved to a smaller pen to accommodate two new arrivals in the large one that he shared with Maple so he has been loafing around more.

I will send you his photo for the LAPS website.

Best wishes from Daisy Piggyfriend.