[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Belated condolences for Nova

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 06:23:00 EST 2008

Penny and Piggyfriends

We were very sad to hear that your dear little Nova had left for the  Rainbow
Bridge, and wanted to write straight away to express our sorrow, but our
computer has been suffering from its proximity to one of the favourite sleeping
places of our incontinent cat, Safran, and we have been unable to write
emails.  It sounds as though Nova was a real little fighter, and you did well to
help her  survive to an eligible age to be a SCAMPS pig, though we completely
understand  the tempting Providence bit, as we felt a bit like that about Fidget.
She sounds  like a very endearing little piggie, and we are sure her absence
must be very  keenly felt still. We are familiar with that "perking up" that
so cruelly seems  to offer hope just before the departure - it's almost as
though they worry they  might feel a bit peckish on the journey to The Bridge if
they don't eat  something beforehand.

You will still be missing your special little sweetheart, we know, but we
also know what comfort can be delivered by a few kind words from those you know
truly understand, so want to add our support and prayers to the many you have
 already received. Little Nova no longer runs in circles, but is popcorning
through the lush grass of the Rainbow Meadow  under the protective gaze of
Guinness and the many other Piggyfriends who have gone before, with fond
memories of mummy Penny forever in their hearts.

Debbie and the Dozen Dolly Mixtures