[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS: Belated welcome to 7 new SCAMPS!

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 06:22:33 EST 2008

Debbie and the 5 SCAMP Dolly Mixtures are delighted to welcome Mickey and
Frascati of the Surrey Squeakers as official Senior Citizen Ageing Miracle Pig
Society members. We are also thrilled to welcome Sarah's Monty and Tribble,
and  Alicia's Sailor Willie, not forgetting Luita's Ernie and Steph's Scamper.
We  feared that very few piggies made it to over 5 years of age, and it's
wonderful  to learn that so many even make it to 7 years and above!! Must be a lot
of  slaves out there in the gpdd community who are doing something  right.