[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Belated Condolences for Tea

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 10:41:25 EST 2008

Claire and Biscuit

We were so very sorry to read of the sudden departure to The Rainbow Bridge
of your precious little companion, Tea. We lost our Pirouette in much then
same  way - fine at evening feed time, permanently asleep when breakfast was
served  next morning. We were glad she had not had to suffer a prolonged illness
or  futile trips to the vet and invasive treatments, and are glad Tea did not
have  to endure any of these either - hopefully they did just fall asleep and
never  wake up. Since then, Mummy Slave Debbie has always sang to the piggies
about the  Rainbow Bridge when she feeds them last thing at night, just in case
it's their  time to go.

We are sure Tea knew how dearly he was loved, and he probably didn't show
any signs of illness before he left, so don't go blaming yourselves. Nothing can
 take away your grief, but hopefully the thoughts and prayers of gpdd-ers all
 over the globe will help to make it a bit more bearable.

Debbie and the Dozen Dolly Mixtures