[Gpdd] Announcement Marion's Piggy Book

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 15:24:05 EST 2008

Joanne,
 I am so happy that you like my book. It has been only  out since last
Wednesday, and I have had an overwhelming  response.
Currently, I am working on the german version of the  book.
For all of you who have asked me to send you a copy, I am in  the process of
setting up a PayPal Account. That will make it easier to order  for a lot of
people. I will also accept checks or money orders. Please email to
_bellarobi at aol.com_ (mailto:bellarobi at aol.com)  if you are interested  in receiving a
book.
Joanne, thanks again for your support, and for believing in  me. You are a
wonderful friend.
Your piggies, dogs, and cats are so lucky to have you as their  owner.
Best wishes to all,
Marion

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)