[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Tea

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Feb 24 13:26:56 EST 2008

Claire, what a shock to hear of Tea's passing.  We are so very sorry that he suddenly left for the Bridge although he didn't seem ill.  Please don't think there were signs you missed seeing; piggies are very good about hiding their illnesses.  People, too, sometimes pass away with no warning signs.  It sounds as though he fell asleep peacefully and awoke to find himself in a celestial meadow, being welcomed by many new friends.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that you nursed him through his original health problems so that he could have a happy and loving life with your family.  Tea was a lucky boy.  Please accept our very belated condolences on his passing.  How touching that Biscuit was trying to wake him up <sniff>.  We send our best wishes to Biscuit.  Perhaps when you feel up to it, you might consider adopting a young piggie to keep him company.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine