[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE/ANNOUNCEMENT: Mi-Kee and Karma had her babies

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Mon Feb 25 12:08:36 EST 2008

Thanks to all who wrote condolences concerning Mi-Kee.  I know each and
every one of you knows the loss I feel.

On the heels of Mi-Kee going to the Bridge, Karma had her babies.  Five
of them!  Aaaaaaaah.  I am hoping a co-worker will take a couple of the
pups.  I hate to give away any of the pups to someone I don't know.
Unlike Penny, I don't think I can do 17 Munchees!  She has my utmost
respect for being able to take care of so many Piggyfriends.

All the pups seem to be doing fine and growing.  It's amusing to watch
them run after Mama Karma when they are out and about from the hideaway
or see them stacked up on her or one another.  I am very bad about
correctly sexing so I think I'll leave that to the vet in a couple of
weeks when it's time to remove the boars from Mama's house.  Karma had a
litter before and I think two is enough for any piggy.  And I really am
running out of room!

Kacee and the Munchees 17