[Gpdd] [SILLY]<GPDD Calendar - from Gordon, 2nd part of January Pig>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 03:57:47 EST 2008

Hi slaves, i currently have no internet at home, and i'm very busy at work, so i'm just forwarding the response suus got from Gordon. She wants gordon to know she thinks its very funny and that she really appreciates it!
Grtz Janneke and Suus

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:24:32 -0800From: agbmcmd at yahoo.comSubject: GPDD Calendar - from Gordon, 2nd part of January PigTo: jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!!!I get to be interviewed!  I am so excited!  Yes, my chair is very special.  I like to sit in it whenever I get to be out of my cage.  I know how to jump into it and get really comfortable.  I feel just like a person when I am relaxing in my chair.  Sometimes I get a snack when I am relaxing in it, too.  I even got photographed in my chair, and my co-slave Will had my photo put on a pillow for my slave, so she has a nice big photo of me on a pillow. Of course I am beautiful, but my chair makes me look even better!
Thank you for interviewing me!

Gordon, Master to Slave Audrey