[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - In Honor of Buzzerre, O.P.

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 20:44:01 EST 2008

We sadly report that our dear Buzzerre, O.P., Pig in Charge,
  left us this morning for the Rainbow Bridge.  After having to
  have an eye removed last year, she'd done well. Never missed
  a beat, was still the Pig in Charge. But then we noticed the
  past week or so she didn't seem to feel well.  The vet felt it
  was a return of the tumor he felt caused her eye problem.
  We are proud to have had Buzzz with us the past 4+ years,
  she certainly touched many lives.  There have been few pigs
  with such an attitude, such confidence and wisdom.
   Buzzerre leaves  behind her first boarn Bullett, Spanky,
  and B.G., of the home, and Petey, Darla and LesPaul, of KS,
  as well as all the other Okie Piggies whose ears she washed
  and gave directions to.  She has joined dearest family members
  at the Bridge, including Snowy & CocoPuff, Rosie & Lil'Whistle,
  and her own dear Hotshot, in addition to a multitude of dear
  friends, from George to Brownie Bear, Ebeneezer to Snickers,
  and countless more. We consider it most fortunate that she
  is now in the company of Peter Gurney, and sure that she
  will be assisting him in looking after all the others.
  Brittany and I thank all who have sent kind thoughts and wishes
  for our dear girl.
  Susi & Brittany
  and the Okie Piggies
   . . . with flag half staff at Cavy Lodge