[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Condolences for Buzzerre, O.P.

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 03:36:53 EST 2008

Susi & Brittany and the Okie Piggies

We were so very sorry to hear of your precious Buzzerre's departure to the
Rainbow Bridge. She was always one of the gpdd "character pigs", known and
loved  by everyone in our special community for her courage and personality, and
we  know she will be sadly missed by all of us. Her departure must have left a
huge  gaping hole at Cavy Lodge, but as you say, she has been reunited at the
Rainbow  Bridge with all our wonderful friends that have gone before, and
there she has  once again two eyes and no pain or suffering, plus an endless
supply of all her  very favourite fruit and veg. She will most certainly know how
much she was  loved and revered, and hopefully you know also how much love and
sympathy is  being sent your way from all over the world to comfort you at
this very sad  time.

Debbie and the Dozen Dolly Mixtures