[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Mum in hospital

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Feb 28 22:50:09 EST 2008

Sorry all my mum is in hospital so i've been off and on most of week,
i've been trying to read all my emails but have just not had time.  We
also celebrated my sons 22nd birthday yesterday on the 28th so had a
very busy day and night with him.
She went in for hip replacement on monday which went very well.  However
since then her health has taken a turn for the worse.  She now has
pneumonia, low blood pressure, low oxygen and an infection in the
bladder.  I just had the ICU consultant call up and they've decided to
knock her out and put her on a respirator.... she's a smoker so this was
a possability.
Hope to chat to you all next week, i hope everyone has a lovely weekend.
We'll say our piggie prayers for everyone that all slaves and piggies
keep healthy.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxxxx