[Gpdd] Misc: I have been away for a while

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 19:56:35 EST 2008

Hello Everyone

I have had a stressful month. I had to move again. It
was only 6 miles away, but I am in a different state
now.
I had a nasty and spiteful judge put me on jury duty
for 2008 because he and my boss had a falling out. He
lets no one off unless you move out of state or
county. I am a dental assistant and he knows that Dr
Trent cannot work without me. He had me on 10
different trials in January and February. I would be
bankrupt missing that much work! He could have done
that all year too, and he loves putting people in jail
for not showing up. No one will even run against him
because they are scared of him. He is crazy and has
too much power!
I had a week and a half to move before the next trial.
While moving I was pulled over by the police because
my license came up as a possible tractor thief. I am
sure the judge was behind that too. It was just too
weird!
Then my grandmother got sick and passed away. We
buried her yesterday. It has been a terrible month.
My ex-husband has been aggravating me too.
I did start reading the digest again when I got my new
cable hooked up. I am sorry for everyone's losses.
There have been too many as usual.
I had several people want my new address when I moved
less than a year ago, so I will post my new address
for this year. Hopefully, I will be here for a long
time.

Dawnda Stricklen

371 Healey Street
PO Box 273